TMT (Telecoms, Media and Technology)
Nicholson y Cano provides comprehensive legal counseling to clients interested in incorporating these tools into their business practices, assisting them in the negotiation of development agreements and specialized software licensing, design of electronic recruitment processes, digital signature, database protection, e-business, among other. The team is specialized in different aspects of the telecom business and the specific rules that make up the regulatory framework for this activity. NYC provides legal counseling to national and foreign telecommunication service providers, in connection with their relationship with regulatory agencies and other national, provincial and municipal governments, as well as counseling on possible conflicts with competitors.
The services provided include, the following:
- Drafting of license applications to provide telecommunication services and radio frequency use permits.
- Legal advice under the regulatory framework and in the different licenses, on issues related to the effective provision of several services, such as fixed line and mobile, satellite communications, data transmission, among others.
- Counseling for the negotiation and drafting of agreements for network interconnections.
- Advice regarding antitrust in telecommunications sector.
- Advising on procurement processes, electronic commerce and digital signature.
- Drafting and negotiation of technology transfer agreements and licenses for the use of patents and trademarks.
- Internet services, including the acquisition and exploitation of Internet content and Website development agreements.