Nicholson y Cano counsels its clients in matters related to Environment, Health and Safety at Work, handling a wide range of environmental matters, from due diligence, litigation, regulatory issues and other environmental matters of commercial transactions.
The services provided include, the following:
- Counseling to prevent, avoid or diminish contingencies.
- Regulatory matters.
- Advice on commercial transactions in matters related to this practice.
- Litigation on environmental matters in administrative agencies and judicial courts, in all stages and jurisdictions, including the Supreme Court.
- Environmental legal due diligence.
- Advice on productive projects, conducting environmental impact assessments and permitting.
- Drafting of compliance programs and counseling on remediation and industrial reconversion.
- In-house training on environmental matters.
“This excellent team goes above and beyond what´s expected and it offers environmental opinions which are concrete and well founded”. Chambers and Partners,2012.
“The strength of this team lies in the quality of its advice and precision”. Chambers and Partners, 2014.
“My impression of the firm is very positive. The lawyers are very committed to the client”. Chambers and Partners, 2016.