Banking and Capital Markets
The Banking and Capital Markets team advices in complex structured finance transactions, capital markets, project finance, loans, banking, M&A, restructuring, foreign exchange and regulatory matters, including administrative regulatory proceedings at the National Securities Commission, Buenos Aires Stock Exchange and the Superintendence of Insurance. In addition, NYC counsels clients on IPOs and other securitizations.
The services provided include, the following:
- Secured and unsecured financing and credit lines.
- Sovereign and sub-sovereign debt.
- Multilateral and export agencies financing.
- Commercial financing.
- Leasing and other asset based financings.
- Structured financing.
- Project finance.
- Leveraged buyouts and acquisition financing.
- Negotiation of loans and debt restructuring.
- Real estate financing.
- Securitizations and guarantee trusts.
- Private equity, mutual, pension, investment and direct investment funds.
- Syndicated loans.
“I would wholeheartedly recommend the firm to anyone seeking counsel in Argentina for capital markets or international transaction”. Chambers and Partners, 2012.
“The team has a good reputation due to its negotiation skills, work in capital markets and local knowledge”. Chambers and Partners, 2015.
“The lawyers have a lot of knowledge and experience in the field. The partners get heavily involved in the matters they handle. They are very up-to-date with what is going on in the market”. Chambers and Partners, 2017.